Additional arrest announced in Operation Wrong Destination | Crime
GREEN COVE SPRINGS, Fla. -- A man in his thirties was arrested overnight in Middleburg for allegedly traveling to meet a minor for sex.
Danny Bongao Pasicolan, Jr., 31, was arrested as part of Operation Wrong Destination, a five day undercover investigation that resulted in a total of now seventeen arrests of men who are accused of attempting to exploit children using the Internet.
Pasicolan is facing charges of traveling to meet a minor, unlawful use of a two-way communications device and transmission of material harmful to minor, according to a police report form the Clay County Sheriff's Office.
Pasicolan is currently being held on $100,009 bond in the Clay County Jail.
Upcoming Events near Middleburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety