Police: Woman facing theft charges after stealing jewelry from Target | News
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- A Middleburg woman whom police say is responsible for stealing silver jewelry from several Target stores in Clay Duval Counties, was arrested Thursday.
Duzti Davis, 24, is facing four felony charges of retail theft over $300 and is being held on a total of $40,000 bond, according to a release from Clay County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Mary Justino.
Davis is said to be behind three cases of theft that occurred between Oct. and Dec. 2012 at stores in Clay County and others in Duval County, according to Justino.
In one of the instances of theft, Davis is said to have stashed dozens of silver necklaces in her bag and left in a silver vehicle.
Upcoming Events near Middleburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House