Another record high falls & we're not done yet! | Weather
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- I'm meteorologist Mike Prangley. Our record run continues with another record high today of 83 and one more likely to fall on Saturday.
There are changes next week as that ol' northeast wind returns. Find out when it will bring in the rain and chill once again. See you soon on #FCN starting at 5 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Middleburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety