Clouds continue but mainly dry | Weather
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- I'm meteorologist Mike Prangley. It is a cloudy pattern with a cool northeast wind picking up moisture off the warmer ocean. But with no major fronts nearby we will have very little rain to track on Live Doppler with perhaps a brief coastal shower.
Brighter days are ahead with a fast-moving weather pattern. Join me on #FCN starting at 5 p.m. to stay weather ready!
Upcoming Events near Middleburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’