Sunny and warm then more fog | Weather
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. --Enjoy the afternoon because tomorrow mother nature brings some changes.
Just enough sun today to make it to 80. The record is 84. Tuesday a weak front moves in so we may have some afternoon showers.
We cool off starting Wednesday but north east winds bring chance for coastal showers for a few days after that.
The weekend will have 70s with a slight rain chance.
Upcoming Events near Middleburg
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’